By using the Website, you are agreeing to the Terms; if you do not agree with any of Terms, do not access or otherwise use the Website.
KDBM LAW at a glance
KDBM Law is a legal partnership which operates under the registered name of Dinev, Mandazhieva, Bliznakova & Kaldamukov", registered under No. 177434261 at the Bulgarian BULSTAT register. For additional information please contact us at email@example.com. KDBM Law is the administrator of the Website.
Meet the Team
Information for our Partners is available here.
These Terms and the content available on the Website can be changed any time by KDBM Law. Appropriately if need be we will change the Terms. By using this Website after KDBM law has updated the Terms, you are agreeing to all the updated Terms. The amended Terms are binding for you immediately after their publication on the Website.
This Website provides general information about KDBM Law and our legal services. The Website and any information available on it (such as presentations, publications, articles) are intended as a general overview of the matters referred to. Such information shall not be used as a substitute for taking legal advice or clearance before undertaking certain actions or deals.
The use of the Website is free of charge.
No attorney – client relationship
Your use of the Website does not create or constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship between you and KDBM Law.
Extend the limitations and warranties to partners and consultants
The Limitation of liability and Disclaimer of warranties clauses consented by you by using this Website extend to KDBM law partners and consultants.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Website may be linked or provide links to other websites that are not websites controlled or operated by KDBM Law (collectively, "Third-Party Sites").
KDBM law is not responsible for the content, accuracy, truthfulness, and the privacy setting of Third -Party Sites. You understand and agree to use Third – Party Sites as per their own terms and conditions and at your own risk.
Any reference on the Website to any product, service, publication, institution, organization of any third-party entity or individual does not constitute or imply KDBM endorsement or recommendation of such third-party provider.
By using the Website and/or the Services provided on or through the Website, you consent to receiving electronic communications from KDBM Law. If you have registered for receiving our alerts/ bulletins, such information will be sent to you based on your explicit consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
KDBM Law owns all rights to the Website (including images, RSS feeds, audio files, podcasts, video files, flash tutorials, graphics, devices, and codes contained on the Website). Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all information and screens appearing on this Website, including documents, are the sole property of KDBM law.
Trademarks, names, and logos on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner or license.
All materials on the Website owned by KDBM Law may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC) license and are:
- Allowed to be used only for non -commercial purposes;
- Prohibited to be modified and processed in their use;
- Required to be accurately quoted by noting their authorship, publication date, and URL.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of this Website and your reliance of the published information is at your own risk. KDBM Law does not warrant the accuracy, the timeliness or the completeness of the materials contained on this Website. KDBM Law accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the information on the Website.
The information on the Website is provided "аs it is", with no warranty or fitness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third-party rights.
We do not provided warranties against third party loss of information due to viruses, malware or spyware that may affect your computer.
Limitation of Liability
KDBM Law shall not be liable
- for any direct and/or indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages or losses (including, without limitation, any loss of data or records, lost profits or other economic loss; damages of reputational nature), claimed and/or suffered by any persons using the Website or by any person relying or acting / refraining from act and deals based on the published information at the Website.
- for any damages or damages arising from a denial-of-service attack, virus, or any other software or technologically harmful or damaging material that may affect the device of any visitor to the Website, its IT equipment, data or materials as a result of its use of the Website or the download of content from it or those to which the Website redirects.
KDBM Law shall not be responsible
- if (any part of) the information on the Website is incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate due to technical or other errors; KDBM Law is not responsible for the content of publications and information provided by third parties' providers.
- for subjective perceptions and interpretation of the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information published on the Website.
- if, for any reason, use and access to the Website is terminated or temporarily prohibited.
When using this Website, you agree to not undertake unauthorised activities which are of nature to negatively impact the work / workload and the appearance of the Website such as, but not limited to: using spiders, virus threats. KDBM Law may report to official authorities any actions that may be illegal in respect of the use of the Website.
Applicable law and Dispute Resolutions
KDBM Law controls and operates this Website from Bulgaria. The Bulgarian laws govern the use of the Website and this Terms, and unsettled matter thereof.
All disputes that may arise between you and KDBM Law in respect of using this Website or its services or information are encouraged to be agreed in amicable way. If such voluntarily agreement cannot be reached the dispute will be referred to before the competent court on the Republic of Bulgaria (if you are a consumer) or by the competent court in Sofia city, the Republic of Bulgaria (if you are user who is not a consumer).
This Terms can be terminated at the discretion of KDBM Law or for any lawful reason which put them to an end. The proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, representations made by you, indemnities, limitations of liability and general provisions shall survive any termination of these Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms or otherwise need to contact KDBM Law for any reason, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.